KECO Level 1 GPR Collision System with Workstation
FREE next day delivery on UK orders over £60 for stock items.
Non stock items including equipment and special orders, buyer will be contacted with a delivery schedule.
The KECO Level 1 Collision System is one of the most value packed glue pull repair kits available to body shop technicians today. This kit includes all of the tools required to complete Level 1 repairs with minimal body filler to finish.
This kit handles medium and large damage with ease and precision. Tools are easily organized on the designated GPR cart. The TabPrints organizer will ensure you limit lost tabs and keep your shop looking clean and tidy.
- Level 1 Toolset - Ideal for technicians looking to simply rough out damage that will ultimatley need a filler for finishing
- Medium & Large Damage - K-Beam® and Slide Hammers provide the ability to make double-action pulls and the K-Bar performs leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Knockdown & Blending - JVF Body Hammers and Slappies are great for knocking down crowns and releasing tension while repairing damage
- Tab Selection - Includes medium sized crease tabs as well as large and and extra large Centipede and Supertabs in all the most popular shapes, sizes, and materials. Multiples of certain tabs promote quick pulls on rockers, posts, and around quarters
- Storage & Organization - Designated glue pull cart and tab organizer keeps tools and tabs clean and organized in your shop