Call Recording Policy
Morelli Group is committed to providing leading edge customer service, including Call Recording in all of our branches to enable us to serve you better. We recognize that when you choose to partner with Morelli Group, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This policy sets out the basis for how Call Recordings are managed and utilized in accordance with necessary legislative requirements.
PURPOSE OF CALL RECORDING
We record calls in order to:
· Help protect our company’s employees from abusive or nuisance calls;
· Establish the facts in the event of a complaint either by a customer or a member of staff and to assist in resolving it;
· Assist in quality control by identifying any issues in our processes with a view to improving such process;
· Demonstrate that calls are accurately and efficiently transcribed onto the customer relationship management system (CRM) or to our other databases;
· Identify employee’s training needs; and
· Help improve staff performance.
WHICH CALLS ARE RECORDED?
· Inbound calls to all Morelli Group branches;
· Direct-dialed calls from Morelli Group branches to other landlines or mobile phones.
All customers are advised that calls will be recorded as part of a pre-recorded welcome message before the connection to the Morelli Group employee is established.
The message states: ”Thank you for calling Morelli Group. Please note all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes”
The message is followed by a beep/tone to indicate that recording has commenced. Recording automatically stops only when either the caller or Morelli Group disconnect from the call
HOW CAN I CONTACT MORELLI GROUP IN THE EVENT I DO NOT WANT TO BE RECORDED?
In the event that you do not wish for your call to Morelli Group to be recorded, we recommend that you contact us by alternative means such as email and/or mail.
WHERE ARE CALL RECORDINGS STORED?
Call recording data is stored on Morelli Group’s network.
WHO ACCESSES CALL RECORDING INFORMATION?
Call Recording Data is accessible only by the senior leadership team at Morelli Group. This includes: our MD, FD, Head of Operations and specifically authorized IT representatives.
CAN I REQUEST A COPY OF A RECORDING?
Request for copies of any recorded telephone conversations must be submitted in writing solely to our Head of Operations, Matt Hyde at email@example.com and are subject to evaluation, consent by all parties involved on the calls must be secured before we are able to release any recording.
Please complete the Application for Access to Personal Information form, and submit to:
Morelli Group Limited
Unit 2 Baird Road