Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.morellico.uk. Morelli and its affiliates provide access to the Morelli Web site (the "Web site") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Morelli Web site. By using the Morelli Web site, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
If you use the Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
Morelli reserves the right to refuse access to the Web site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Access to Morelli
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Web site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Web site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Licence for Web site access
Morelli grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Web site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Morelli. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this Web site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Web site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Web site or any portion of this Web site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Morelli and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Morelli's or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of Morelli. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Morelli.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Morelli as long as the link does not portray Morelli, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Morelli logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
You must not use the Web site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Web site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not Morelli, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Web site for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Web site for any of the following:
· for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
· to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
· to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Copyright and database rights
All content included on the Web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Morelli, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this Web site is the exclusive property of Morelli and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Web site is the property of Morelli, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Web site without Morelli's express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Web site, without Morelli's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg our prices and product listings) parts of this Web site without Morelli's express written consent.
Morelli, and other marks indicated on our Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Morelli.
Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products by Morelli to you.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Morelli, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. An automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information, Morelli shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Morelli shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not any such order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for such purchase and your order is cancelled, Morelli shall issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. Although Morelli attempts to provide accurate information, it does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of information on this site. Your use of the site is at your own risk.
Whilst we try to keep all our product images up to date - some goods may differ from the image when ordered. All variations or replacements will fulfil the same duty as those that are pictured.
Training School Terms & Conditions
Due to the fluid nature of training courses and our commitment to continuous improvement, Morelli sreserve the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Morelli reserve the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Morelli reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
- On receipt of written confirmation and a 50% deposit payment we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a learning objectives questionnaire, a location map, venue details and course timings.
- Learning objectives questionnaires have been designed to establish individual training needs. These questionnaires represent an essential part of our course refinement process and enable trainers to understand the individual needs of the delegates.
Confirming a Booking
- Your reservation will be confirmed on receipt of the 50% deposit payment.
- All fees in our brochures are current at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Morelli Group Ltd, credit/debit card, PayPal or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice. Final payment is taken prior to training course taking place.
- In any event, Morelli reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to taking your course.
- The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date/course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.