At Morelli we believe in customer service, offering a quality response to all enquiries and working to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
If you are a UK customer you have a statutory right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of goods. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us but please contact us before returning the item.
Products for return should be sent to:
Morelli Group Ltd, RETURNS, Unit 2 Baird Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1SJ
All items returned must be unused, in the original packaging and in a saleable condition. Items that cannot be returned are:
- Paint matched from a sample and made especially for you or from a paint code given to us assuming formulation has been followed correctly. Morelli liability is for the product in the can only and not for any costs incurred applying the product without checking colour match.
- Special orders these goods are not usually stocked, these items require a 50% deposit upon ordering.
All returns ordered incorrectly should be returned at your cost, please include a copy of your order and contact details stating if you require a refund, exchange or replacement. We strongly advise using an insured postal service when returning goods back to us.
In the unlikely event that any goods are found to be faulty, please contact email@example.com or telephone 0333 222 9943 and we will try and resolve the issue but if this cannot be resolved we will be happy to send you a replacement as soon as possible.
Faulty goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt. To return a faulty item you can either:
- Drop item off in one of our stores – Find your closest store link
- Send the parcel back through a courier service or we may be able to arrange collection.
Please remember to include a copy of your invoice
Please be aware that you are responsible for any return items you send back until they are received by us. Please ensure that they are securely packaged taking extra care with any liquid items, also please make a note of your tracking number and obtain proof of sending from the courier you use.
We do our very best to ensure that your order is supplied correctly, in the event that this is not the case please advise us within 48hrs of receiving your goods. We will dispatch the correct goods as soon as possible and arrange collection of the incorrect goods.
Training School Terms & Conditions
Due to the fluid nature of training courses and our commitment to continuous improvement, Smart Express reserve the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Smart Express reserve the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Smart Express reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
- On receipt of written confirmation and a 50% deposit payment we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a learning objectives questionnaire, a location map, venue details and course timings.
- Learning objectives questionnaires have been designed to establish individual training needs. These questionnaires represent an essential part of our course refinement process and enable trainers to understand the individual needs of the delegates.
Confirming a Booking
- Your reservation will be confirmed on receipt of the 50% deposit payment.
- All fees in our brochures are current at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Morelli Group Ltd, credit/debit card, PayPal or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice. Final payment is taken prior to training course taking place.
- In any event, Smart Express reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to taking your course.
- The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date/course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.