Job Description: Warehouse Assistant - POSITION NOW CLOSED
Purpose: To carry out general warehouse duties at our newly appointed warehouse for our sister site, Slim’s Detailing, as directed & ensure all goods moving in and out of the warehouse are processed accurately and efficiently.
Reports to: Branch Manager / Branch Supervisor, Assistant Branch Manager / Supervisor Operations Manager.
Liaises with: All relevant Branch Staff & Suppliers when required.
- To project a professional image at all times.
- To maintain confidentiality outside Morelli, with regard to any sensitive information.
- To develop productive working relationships with colleagues.
- To comply with all relevant operating procedures.
- To ensure the security and safekeeping of company property.
- To deal effectively & efficiently with queries and correspondence.
- To regularly communicate with distributors, suppliers, employees and head office to ensure quality and delivery standards are upheld.
- To ensure all parcels sent by Courier are dispatched according to the correct legislation.
- To ensure all products arriving from suppliers are barcoded and accepted onto stock correctly using the barcode system.
- To ensure that all incoming stock is received in good condition and that any damaged stock is recorded before being placed in the quarantine area.
- To ensure the completion and prompt submission of customer back orders on the receipt of goods from suppliers are carried out efficiently and correctly.
- To ensure that all products are picked, scanned and packed efficiently for dispatch.
- To ensure the proper use of plant and equipment (i.e. fork lift, pallet truck, ladders).
- To ensure the handling & storage of goods in such a manner as to prevent damage & deterioration.
- To ensure that all stocks placed on the shelves are neat, tidy and relevant to location.
- To ensure that good housekeeping of the warehouse is always maintained.
- To comply with all Health & Safety legislation and company procedures.
- To participate in stocktaking as instructed by management.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by your Manager/Supervisor, R.O.M.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com