Job Description: Middlesbrough Warehouse Assistant - POSITION NOW CLOSED
Purpose: We have an exciting opportunity to join our sales merchandising team at our Scotland branch. This role is for an enthusiastic, reliable individual to join a successful and well-respected automotive distributor, that is enjoying an exciting period of transformation and growth.
The role is for an enthusiastic, reliable individual to join a successful and well-respected automotive distributor, that is enjoying an exciting period of transformation and growth and continues to build on its success.
There are significant opportunities for the successful candidate to make their mark on the future success and direction of the business.
The Morelli Group prides itself on providing the highest standards of customer services.
Operating from 14 branches offering national coverage. We are stockists of Glasurit, R-M, Spies Hecker, Cromax, Standox, PPG, and Valspar automotive paint brands and are 3M’s largest independent distributor in the automotive market.
- To develop productive working relationships with colleagues.
- To comply with all relevant operating procedures.
- To ensure the security and safekeeping of company property.
- To pick orders to computer-generated picking lists then process to scanning station
- Move and stack materials
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Use common warehouse management software