Indasa Coarse Repair Wheel For MBX-B
MBX brush-belt for use with the MBX Metal Blaster Tool.
MBX Belts consist of individual, U-shaped, crimped wire bundles anchored in a polyamide fabric. Made of spring steel, the wires have hardened tips that strike the target surface individually during rotation. The substrate surface structure is left as if sandblasted with peak-to-valley heights up to 75 microns.
These peak-to-valley heights solve all adhesion problems in adhesive technology and provide for an exceptional adhesive substrate for tinning, galvanizing, application of fillers, and the new application of underbody coatings, compounds, primers, and coatings. (from studies by DML Composites - Devonport Royal Dockyard (UK), DaimlerChrysler, Volkswagen).
- High safety level: The U-shaped anchor points of the individual crimped bundles prevent wire bristles from being thrown clear.
- No heat development: Avoid toxic fumes and no smearing during the removal of sticky materials (e.g. removal of underbody coatings).
- No grinding: No removal of healthy material, no deformations.
- Flexibility: High degree of adaptability when working on contoured areas or areas with sharp edges.
- Optimal performance: Because of their design, each wire tip strikes the target surface twice per rotation.
- Long service life: Specially hardened wire tips with a hardness up to 68 HRC (Rockwell hardness) provide for a level of hardness never before achieved with conventional brush technology.