Position Now Closed
Job Description: Middlesbrough Warehouse Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity to join our sales merchandising team at our Scotland branch. This role is for an enthusiastic, reliable individual to join a successful and well-respected automotive distributor, that is enjoying an exciting period of transformation and growth.
The role is for an enthusiastic, reliable individual to join a successful and well-respected automotive distributor, that is enjoying an exciting period of transformation and growth and continues to build on its success.<br />There are significant opportunities for the successful candidate to make their mark on the future success and direction of the business.<br />The Morelli Group prides itself on providing the highest standards of customer services.<br />Operating from 14 branches offering national coverage. We are stockists of Glasurit, R-M, Spies Hecker, Cromax, Standox, PPG, and Valspar automotive paint brands and are 3M’s largest independent distributor in the automotive market.
- To develop productive working relationships with colleagues.
- To comply with all relevant operating procedures.
- To ensure the security and safekeeping of company property.
- To pick orders to computer-generated picking lists then process to scanning station
- Move and stack materials
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Use common warehouse management software