Job Description: Godstone Delivery Driver
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Godstone branch.
This role is for an enthusiastic, reliable individual to join a successful and well-respected automotive distributor, that is enjoying an exciting period of transformation and growth. There are significant opportunities for the successful candidate to make their mark on the future success and direction of the business.
The Morelli Group prides itself on providing the highest standards of customer service. Operating from 12 branches offering national coverage. We are stockists of Glasurit, Spies Hecker, Cromax, Standox, PPG, and Valspar automotive paint brands and are 3M’s largest independent distributor in the automotive market
Delivery Driver: 1 year (required)
Driving license (required)
Cycle to work scheme
- To develop productive working relationships with colleagues.
- To comply with all relevant operating procedures.
- To ensure the security and safekeeping of company property.
- To pick orders to computer-generated picking lists
- To plan the most efficient delivery schedule.
- The full detailed Job description is available upon request
To find out more or for an informal chat please call Paul Clark on 01509 842627 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org