Job Description: Godstone Customer Services Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Services team in our Godstone branch.
At the Morelli Group we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, so the right candidate for this role will have clear communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to be adaptable in changing situations.
The ideal candidate will also be tenacious, empathetic and with great time management skills and attention to detail.
Knowledge of the bodyshop trade is beneficial but not essential, full training will be given.
Customer Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receiving and processing customer enquiries and orders, providing courteous and efficient standards of customer service whilst projecting a professional image at all times.
- To communicate with distributors, suppliers, employees and head office to ensure quality and delivery standards are upheld.
- Demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognizing the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Ensuring the accurate, efficient and timely processing of customer orders and enquiries whether received through a phone call or email. As well as ensuring maximum sales are gained through the up-selling of products.
- Responding to and dealing with any customer/supplier/branch communication sent by email, fax or telephone in a timely manner.
- Being courteous and polite to all customers, encouraging good customer relations, including providing a point of contact to ensure that customers greeted on reception are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Dealing with customer complaints in an empathetic manner and ensure these are escalated to the appropriate manager/supervisor.
- Maintaining confidentiality outside Morelli, regarding any sensitive information and ensuring the security and safekeeping of company property.
- Ensuring the security of any monies received and all paperwork you are responsible for is processed correctly.
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards throughout the branch and ensuring any showroom display is kept clean, tidy and up to date.
- Complying with all relevant operating procedures as well as complying with all Health & Safety legislation and company procedures.
- Participating in stocktaking as instructed by management.
- Undertaking other duties as reasonably requested by the Manager/Supervisor or deputy.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com