0333 222 9943
Customer Services Assistant APPLY NOW
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Services team in our Enfield branch.
At the Morelli Group we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, so the right candidate for this role will have clear communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to be adaptable in changing situations.
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognizing the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- To ensure a courteous & quick response when answering the telephone.
- To communicate with distributors, suppliers, employees and head office to ensure quality and delivery standards are upheld.
- To ensure the accurate, efficient and timely processing of customer orders and enquiries whether received through a phone call or digital / electronic media.
- To respond to and deal with any customer/supplier/branch communication sent by email, fax or telephone.
- To provide point of contact to ensure that customers greeted on reception are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- To ensure the security of any monies received.
- To ensure that any customer complaint is forwarded to the manager/supervisor.
- To ensure a high housekeeping standard is maintained throughout.
- To ensure maximum sales are gained through the up-selling of products.
- To ensure all paperwork you are responsible for is processed correctly.
- To ensure any showroom display is kept clean, tidy and up to date.
- To comply with all relevant operating procedures.
- To participate in stocktaking as instructed by management.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org|||Enfield|||||||||RKPPY_ERvWN6kmzY|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false