Alloy Wheel Repair Training Course
Duration: 5 Days
If we do not have a training course available on the dates you wish to book, please send us an email and we can either try and arrange something, or will let you know when one becomes available.
We will train you on all aspects of wheel refurbishment, showing you how to repair scuffed, corroded and dull wheels to their original brilliance.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Alloy wheel paint mixing and colour identification training.
- Explanation on the equipment used for alloy wheel repairs.
- Cleaning and preparation of wheels to be painted.
- Preparation of wheels for filling, priming, and colour.
- Setting up sprayguns for correct application.
- Application of the colour coats and clearcoat.
- Recap and questions and answers.
Prior to the Course
Please complete this questionnaire before attending the course.
“Paul was an excellent trainer whom was both knowledgeable and patient. He made the course a great experience with his enthusiasm and fantastic humour." Frazer Macintosh
All Smart Express Training is carried out at our facility, Eyebox in Coventry, developed to deliver a collection of SMART repair training courses, with IMI & ATA qualifications available.
Booking by phone
If you would like to book by phone please call us on 0333 222 9943.
*Morelli Points can not be spent or earned on Training Courses.